Setting Up Your Access ACS Account
The helpful hints below will assist you as you log in for the first time and set up your account. If you are having difficulty, please contact the church office.
- For you to give online or access the church directory, you must have a valid e-mail address on file in the church membership directory.
- Your first name, last name and e-mail address must match what is on file. If it does not match, the data base will not allow you to create a log in. (If one e-mail is shared per household, the name will be listed under the "head" of household.)
- You must register as a new user the first time you log in. Underneath the blue box, you'll see "Need a login? Click here."
- The next screen is the Account Sign Up. Type in your e-mail address, first name, last name and then click "Find Me."
- If your information matches what is currently in the church membership directory, you will get a message indicating you have successfully set up an account. A link will be e-mailed to the address you have just used to set up the account. Follow (click on) the link which will allow you to set up your password.
- When you create or reset your password, you will get a green bar indicating the security strength of your password. Your password should be over 8 characters long and include two or more numbers. It should not contain your user name or e-mail.
- After your account is set up, click here which will open up a window where you may log into your brand new account.
- After logging on, you will see a window with several tabs. If you are logging on to see the church directory, you will be given an option to see and/or print. The directory you see will be most current, up-to-date information available to the church office.